This project provides underprivileged, needy and deserving students with access to essential educational material support, vital for their all-round development. The students will be provided with uniforms, bags, shocks, shoes and stationeries which will help them get quality education.
Many children, especially girls from marginalized communities in Nepal do not receive the opportunity to attend school due to limited funds for education and cultural constraints. There are many children in Nepal who are unable to attend school because their parents cannot afford educational costs.
As a part of the educational support, the students will receive:
- School uniforms, a pair of shoes, and two pairs of socks
- Stationary supplies such as textbooks, notebooks, pens, pencils, erasers, ink, and a school bag
- To increase the access of children to quality education by providing them essential educational material support
- To improve the socio-economic conditions of families by providing their children with an access to quality educational support mechanism.
- To increase the number of girl enrollment and decrease their drop out rates by providing them a favourable condition and support for completing their studies.
The project is targetted towards 130 needy and deserving students including girls, ethically marginalized and poor students of 10 government schools in Kavre, Bhaktapur and Kathmandu, which have been listed below:
- Aajad Secondary School (Kavre)
- Thakur Lower Secondary School (Kavre)
- Jorpati Secondary School (Kavre)
- Nil Barahi School Kathmandu
- Nandi Ma. Vi. Kathmandu
- Suspa Kshemawati Secondary School Dolakha